Friday, December 11, 2015

H54F: The second week before Christmas!

Linked up over at Katie's

Give me a HIGH FIVE for Friday, y'all!  Let's get this party started :)




1.  I may deem this holiday season - The Time I Became Diabetic.

On Monday we baked sugar cookies. On Wednesday we picked up Krispy Kreme donuts.  Sugar has no end this time of year.  I am thinking I need a good old cleanse before next week.



2.  Now stop!  Diva time!

Wednesday evening was fitting time for the drive thru nativity.  My mom kept the Little Man while the Diva and I went to church.  We were there literally six minutes and finished! So we took some time to hang out.  Of course hanging out means (donuts) and finding a fun store to walk through.  She picked Big Lots and we had a blast (plus I needed wrapping paper so it was perfect).  I wish we had opportunities to do more things without her brother with us but you take what you can get!

bahahahahahaha, just kidding it was mainly completed the old fashioned way - ya know around other people.

3.  Sha-sha-sha-sha-ahhh-ping

I really tried to make that sound the way it did in my head.  I finished my Christmas shopping.  Shut up, yes I did.  OK wait I guess technically I did not but what I have left is very miniscule.  Woo hoo!



4.  You get a mug!

I participated in Katie's and Caitlynn's mug swap this year.  Yivanna in Bronx, New York was paired with me.  Her package really made my day!  Lots of sweet goodies and holiday cheer.  I hope she gets her package before Christmas the post office was a total mad house.

Thank you for my wonderful friends!

5.  BFF TIME!

Guess who is tripping billies because her best friend is coming down to craft tonight?  THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE!  I'm so stoked!  A lot has went down since we last got together (7 weeks ago).  I'm looking forward to some kid free girl time!  And to top it off another friend is coming to craft too.  Not spray paint, glue gun, or sharpie will be safe!  And Saturday, to top it all off, my other bestie is coming to visit!  Woo hoo!



Merry Christmas, see ya tomorrow!






2 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard, I just spit out a little coffee, because the gifts arriving is so me, but GASP....my husband comes home for lunch and he sees them cause our darn UPS guy comes here first....NO!!! Thank goodness he is cool with it but I still get a little apprehensive, lol. Your lil Diva is adorable in those blinging sunnies!! Hope your weekend is full of fun, love and lots of laughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed out on all the mug swaps this year! :( We are doing sugar cookies tonight...I can already feel the sugar coma coming on! I received your card today! Such cute kiddos you've got! Hopefully you will get yours today or tomorrow. Have a great weekend and have fun crafting with your friends!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!