Saturday, June 4, 2016

Saturday Blog Recap!



Happy Saturday to you!

I'm spending my day at the pool with my bestie and our kids.  I hope your Saturday finds you in a happy place as well.  

This week on the blog was busy!  From a fun Tasty Tuesday to an amazing find in my hometown I was ready to share, share, share!

Enjoy the recap!



Tasty Tuesday started it off for the week!  This post explained why I do not count calories and as usual I tried to make it super enoyable to read.  It was a really popular post so check it out :)

On Wednesday I welcomed June! Along with about ten billion other bloggers ha!  This post also houses my popular Pinterest 5 weekly random search.  



Riding Around My Town is my new summer edition to the blog.  My map dot is growing by leaps and bounds and I feel like you should know all about it!  Lately, I've uncovered some lovely new gems and I am highlighting each of them over the summer.  My first one is Snoring Horses Vintage and Antique!

Friday as usual is the culmination of what has been popping around here.  Memorial Day Weekend, snippets from the week, all that fun in one post and on Fridays.  


Have a happy, sunny new year!:









No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!