Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday!


Hi guys!  Happy Friday!  Today I'm linking up with Katie & Christina.


I realized this week just how much my hair has grown in the past 9 months!  Holy moly!  Nearly 6 inches of growth since last September.  And that is how I am spending my summer - mainly make up free, t-shirts, and shorts.  I kinda miss getting all prettied up, need to change that!


The summer heat makes me not wan to eat very much.  My lunches have looked like this!  Joseph's Wraps and fresh veggies.  This one was super good.


My daughter is at summer camp during the day so I'm left to entertain the Little Man each day.  Cue the pool!  We go every day for at least an hour and half.  Then it is nap time before VBS starts.  By the way we are VBS fanatics!  This year the kids are going to five different ones.  They love everything about VBS and come home ready to tell me what they learned.  LOVE!


Monday afternoon I helped my mom clean out her classroom for the summer.  I did organization while she did um something LOL!  These stickers made me giggle because sometimes my 14 year old self bubbles up and finds crude humor in the smallest of things!


Little Man enjoys seeing his dad during the day.  He also loves to mimic his dad in the garage.  I had to snap this picture because hello Father's Day and hello sweet memories.  


I finished up The Hypnotist's Love Story this week and then picked this book up at Goodwill.  So far pretty good!




A regular style post telling about all things country living going on around here.  We have a new horse, a new rodeo lover, and a sad story from hen house.

I was excited to link this post up over at Johannah's Link Up on Tuesday.  I share a recipe, finally!  A healthy THM recipe that we all enjoyed so much!

This is your go to menu plan for Father's Day!  I pulled together some great recipes and meal ideas from around the internet that should fit the taste of any guy in your life!  

Ever been financially embarassed around a holiday?  Well this is for all the broke folks who need to pull together a good Father's Day gift.

Way back in March I posted my spring bucket list of items to be completed around the house.  Well I evaluated what we completed and was very excited!  Also in this post is my Summer 2016 Around The Home Bucket List.  


Wishing you a happy and fun weekend!  With all the dramatic events of last weekend I feel this is very much appropriate.

Be so busy loving God and loving others that you have no time for regrets, worries, fears or drama. #projectinspired:

Let's be social media buddies!
Instagram - @abrownieworld
SnapChat - @abullnojoke
Facebook - A Brownie World Blog

xo
Amanda


1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to the pool everyday! It sounds like you've had an awesome week. And sometimes the 14 year old bubbles up in all of us.lol

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!