Monday, June 27, 2016

Southern Charm Season 3 - Thoughts from Whitney & Amanda



Any other Southern Charm fans out there?  As you know I'm a huge fan.  Even though it is in the other Carolina I love watching the show and not hearing the accents you probably hear!  HA!

Tonight the reunion will air for this insane season that is now a wrap.  In honor of it I wanted to post up a fun email discussion that Whitney at Polka Dotty Place and I had about this season of our beloved show.

Whitney emailed me some great questions!  My answers are in purple (I'm not sure why the shades of purple change) and Whitney's are in pink.


What did you think of the dinner party Thomas threw?  


Honestly, I thought he was back on drugs.  He has a history of cocaine addiction and his whole demeanor screamed out drugs if you ask me!  I think his personality has shifted a lot this entire season so knowing his hx I was like - oh look he's on drugs again!

I agree that it seems as though Thomas is on drugs.  He's acting crazy!!

What will come of Landon and Shep?  


Ewwww!  I cannot stand Landon!  I really hope it doesn't work out - and yes that is mean - but I just do not see them sticking.  Of course since I say this they will probably get married and have fifteen children.  

I used to like Landon, but her charm has worn off for me.  It seems as though Patricia is out to help her so we'll see how that plays out.  I think Shep has made it pretty clear that he's not interested.

I (Amanda)  would like to note that they did not try to establish a romantic relationship and I was giggling in my rum over that one.  Whew!  However, I did not condone him asking her friend to the Founder's Ball.  That was a low move and made me see him as a ridiculous young man and not a late thirties man at all!


How sweet was Shep when he was having lunch with his mom?  


He is really close with his mom.  Through all the seasons they are always in scenes together hanging out so I wasn't surprised.  She is his money so of course he loves her hehe.

Maybe Shep's mom will play matchmaker and find someone for him :)  I'd imagine he got a few fan girls.  

Probably because he's handsome too.  

Side note from Amanda:  He's also a playboy and how many of us can say we went through that phase when the bad apple was the most appetizing?  Yep.

What in the world is Craig going to do for his profession? 


Reality television LOL!

Craig and Cam definitely make great reality stars.  I'm doubting he'll ever take and pass the bar.

Will Cam ever come around to having a baby?  

Baby Cameran with her sister and mom.













Not sure about that one.  Cam is an actress and knows the ropes of reality television so you never know if you are getting real Cam or fake Cam.  I do think she's a little too in love with herself to have a mini but at the same time I think she would make a great mom.  Her mother seems like a lot of fun and a good model so I think Cam could pull it off - if she thinks the social life and cameras would like it!

I'm guessing Cam will have a baby since her husband really wants one.  But she'll still work and stay far away from any playdates with Kathryn 😊

How long before Kathryn is pregnant again?  


Girl....Kathryn is gross but Kathryn is deceivingly smart.  In SC if you have a child out of wedlock the mom has total rights to the child and the father has none.  Since Kathryn has had 1 (2???) by Thomas she has a level of control over him (as long as he wants to do the right thing and be a dad) and his finances.  I think her pregnancies were a move to secure herself financially which makes me want to vomit.  I also find that to be very strange because Ms. Calhoun comes from old money - and LOTS of it.  So if she's ovulating right now and she feels the need for some new Prada she's probably on her way to number three!

I can't imagine Kathryn ever calming down enough to be a sane person.  She and Thomas make quite the crazy duo.  I feel sorry for their kids and am still questioning if their newest addition is his!


Well there you have it!  Two Southern Charm Experts and their take on the show this season.  Haha!  What are your thoughts on the show this season?  Care to give us your answers to any of the questions?  Go for it in the comments!

Don't forget the reunion is tonight on Bravo at 8PM!

xo -
Amanda


2 comments:

  1. Cute story..I've only seen two episodes because into the 2nd one, my husband hollars "Don't watch that charm show without me," LOL!! So guess what our next binge watch may be after Prison Break is over....you know I'll be coming to you with questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! My husband got to watch a couple episodes with me when his schedule allowed him to be home. Bring those questions, girl! Oh and my comments section is all messed up - my Disqus isn't working, Google+ was not being very nice, and now I'm back to the regular old comments from blogger and no-reply is horrible!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!