Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Summer Celebratory Prep!


Summer is here but school is still in...for another day!  We are all about celebrating the end of 180 days in the classroom.  Last year we decided to host a little pool party with friends and this year we plan to do it all again!

We keep our get togethers very small and informal.  With that being said, I decided I wanted to be a bit more party fun and not so here's the pizza there's the pool - have fun.


Of course in true ABW fashion I used Pinterest for some fun ideas and here are the five I love....





How to Throw the Ultimate "Welcome Summer" Party — Babble:
Pin (from Babble)

This is it.  This is how I am greeting our sweet guests.  I mean c'mon how low key can you get?  A cooler of ice pops, a tray of snacks, and a homemade sign with balloons.  Yes!

End of the School Year snack:
Isn't this sweet?
I have to make these.  I know, I'm sugar free, but the kids aren't.  They still have sugar in their diet and c'mon y'all this is a day to celebrate!  (Blue icing is a total turn off for me.)  Just in:  My daughter said:
C:  Mom those are cool but um I want brookies.
Me:  But these are so festive!
C:  Brookies mom.
Me:  Ok ok.

Here's a little help at the beach (or the backyard) this summer!:
Why yes, I believe I'm checking into this!

We always have a beach ball at the pool.  I know the girls will want to swim, jump, laugh, splash, but why not have some games on tap for that lull between giggles?


Pool Float- Pineapple:

So maybe I just want it for me?

End of the Year Kindergarten Memory DVD:

So this is pretty cool.  Apparently a kinder teacher made a DVD of the school year and she compiled these songs to use!  I censor what my kids listen to so I want to do the same for guests at our party.  This is a safe list of good music to enjoy the sunshine and water to.

Interested in these pins?  Then go check out my Pinterest boards by clicking the link on the sidebar!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!