Wednesday, February 17, 2016

What's Happening in North Carolina...




I wish I could report that an early spring is what is happening but I don't want to lie to you.  So here's the best I could do for the rest of February 2016 in this great state I call home.


Beech Mountain
Totally 80's Retro Ski Weekend
February 18-21
RetroWeekend Beech2016

Literally ALL things 80's ALL weekend long!  Click here for all the details.

Franklin
Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts
February 20th
Special Event Tim Tebow Franklin NC

Tim Tebow will be bringing his inspirational message to Western NC for this event.  I have been notified that this event is sold out but you can get info by clicking here

Fayetteville
Crown Coliseum
February 20th
jason_aldean_edp.jpg.

This guy (who I call Brandy) will be in Fayetteville this weekend. His real name is Jason Aldean.  If he's your kind of rappy/poppy/country then click here for ticket info.

Wilmington
New Hanover County Arboretum
February 27th
rotating image

One of my favorite flowers is the camellia.  Wilmington is a camellia city - yes for real.  This year they are hosting the Tidewater Camellia Club Show.  I mean who can resist a HUGE camellia sale?  Furthermore, who can resist Wilmington?  Exactly.  Here's the site:  http://www.tidewatercamelliaclub.org/

Yadkinville
Various Vineyards
February 27-28th
yadkin winter reds woodb2picnik232

Yadkin Valley wineries, red wines, and food?  Yes.  This is a great way to try NC grapes in a glass and enjoy all the wonderful wineries in this area.  Oh and it is super economical!  Just click here and get the info.

And that is all I have for now, guys!  Get out and enjoy North Carolina!  We have a lot to offer.  I cannot wait for all the fun in March.











1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!