Thursday, February 18, 2016

Suffering From The Fever

I have to share something with you.

I have caught the fever.  Actually, I have had this fever for quite a while now but I have not been able to do anything about it.

Every time I go out I am taunted by it.  In the stores - there are so many reminders of what I am yearning for.  We drive by the park on our way to the gym and my eyes are lingering a bit too long over the swings.  The ads that are built around it are making me stop - dead still in my tracts.

My heart longs for it every single day.

But I'm not alone.  There are many of us who are suffering from this fever right now.  It is hard to fight it because it is in our biology.  We need to fill the void so badly we become animal like in our instincts.

Let us remain calm.

Spring is on the way.

I want to make this...
DIY painted daisy mason jars how-to:

I'm ready to get my green thumb to work!
Creative Garden Sign Ideas and Projects • Lots of great Ideas and Tutorials! Including, from 'the little green bean', this very cute outdoor garden sign with complete tutorial.:

I'm ready for the fun spring outfits...
Simple Spring outfit http://artonsun.blogspot.com/2015/03/simple-spring-outfit.html:
I'm ready for get-aways!
There are so many things to do during the spring in Savannah, GA with Old Town Trolley Tours! #OldTownTrolleyTours #Savannah #travel:

I'm ready to play with some more furniture!
How paint, glaze and distressing open new doors in a home for dressers. From the Facelift Furniture DIY Blog.:

But most of all...
I'm ready to live outside again - soak it all up - every ounce of sunshine, fresh air, hiking, fishing, swimming, canoeing, reading a book under a tree, digging and planting, cooking out, having friends over, bonfires, and making the best memories I possibly can.
We love the outdoors which is why we've made it a point to manage our nature preserve with a Forestry Management Plan. We want this generation and future generations to enjoy the natural wonders of the undisturbed outdoors!:

It is spring fever and it is real.

And if you thought it was baby fever - Lord have mercy & Bless your heart!

Follow me on Pinterest for these and many more pins!











12 comments:

  1. I'm over this winter... Over the drab, over the gray, over the bleakness of it all. Wintering in Florida when I retire is sounding more and more appealing the older I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready to live outside again too, and winter hasn't even been that bad this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter is always bad to me no matter what! If it isn't 75 and sunny I'm depressed!!! xo Amanda

      Delete
  3. I'm ready, too!!!
    Stopping by from the linkup. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is adorable. Made me smile...especially the go outside quote. Thanks for bringing some spring fever to my Party at My Place. I picture you walking through my door with a bouquet of daisies and spring cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aweee you are too sweet! Loved the link up! xo Amanda

      Delete
  5. Actually I thought you were gonna say Bieber Fever!! LOL...JK!! Love that sign!! Awaitng Spring too! The fact that the landscapers came today gives me hope!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I didn't even think of Bieber fever bahahahahaha. Oh my gah I'm cracking up now. xoxoxox Amanda

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!