Monday, February 29, 2016

List No. 2 & 3

I blinked and February disintegrated.  No complaints, as we are that much closer to spring and summer, but really?!?!?!

Here was my February list...


And my results?

1.  Check, check, check.  I've done well and I'm happy to report it.  The gym is my happy place.
2.  Well there's always the spring...
3.  I read two books not three.  Shopaholic to the Rescue by Sophie Kinsella (if you love the series like me then you won't be disappointed!)  and DC Trip.
4.  I would say I get a score of 9/10 for this because very few nights went by without me cleaning it up!
5.  I did not get volunteer time in but I did send out a lot of donations!  That counts, right?
6.  Hmm...I made nothing but I did spray paint some stuff!! Bahahaha.
7.  Us time - yes I did!  Valentine's weekend we got a lot of time together!
8.  And I'm happy to report the kiddos had a great Valentine's Day.  The daughter got a new swim suit and goggles while the son got a Play Doh kit.

And now we move to March...

I'm throwing you a curve ball because I am not technically sharing a March Goals List.  Instead I'm showing you our Spring 2016 Goals List.  Yes, I said "our."  This is the list we came up with as a family of projects to complete between March and June.  It isn't a simple list but one that will take some effort and a lot of time.  But hey that's how we roll.


Needless to say we'll be a bit busy this spring!  The great part is most of that list is going to lead to blog posts and I hope you will find them fun.

Did you make goals for February?  How did they go?  Do you have anything on your to-do list for March or the spring?  Share it!









4 comments:

  1. I love Shopaholic books. I wish they had made more movies. Isla Fisher is soooo adorable....and I still quote that movie to this day. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl....I never watched the movie!!! My husband did, bahahhahahahah, but not me. I better see if Netflix has it! xoxoxox Happy week to you! Amanda

      Delete
  2. YES to a family goals list and now, I want a fire pit!!!! Hope your little tribe helps you make this all happen, I think it's perfect and you know I love me some Sophie Kinsella, fun reads for sure!! Happy Monday sweets!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fire pits for all! We already jump started our list and have completed not one but two items! I'll have them up, hopefully, this Thursday! Have a wonderful week sweetheart! xo Amanda

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!