Friday, February 26, 2016

Fridays Mean Something Again! (H54F)



Well someone started back to full time work again this week.  And that means Friday means something again!  It means that Friday nights are for viticulture sampling and Saturdays are for sleeping in and Sundays are for church and doing something fun with the family.

And Netflix.

Here's my five.

Funny Pictures Of The Day - 86 Pics:
This is so true....I'm always giving my vacuum a new do.

1.  Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning!

My cleaning roster is nearly full - well it is full for March and luckily I can still do this while I spend the majority of the days sitting at a desk I have flexibility to still go out and keep the cleaning going.  That is a huge blessing.  I may take on a new cleaning client in April but right now we're full.

Currently!  I cannot wait to bring this to you next week, all fresh and clean!


2.  The smell of paint!

I know that sounds weird but I'm so thrilled to smell fresh paint in my house.  My life just doesn't seem right until we're working on a home project.  I cannot wait to share it all when I bring back Around The House (ATH) next week!

3.  Tax Season!

We switched accounting services this year and I'm thinking I'll be totally happy we did.  The consultation was fabulous and not just because she had the cutest Pomeranian ever entertaining us....when I get puppy fever that is what I'm getting.  Naturally, when I see a dog I'm crazy about I have to google it and this dog has to be mixed with another lap dog breed.  Number one the face is shihtzu, the hair is more poodle, and the body type is pom....now who can help me find that mix?!?!

Serve up something beautiful! You’ll love these fun and stylish and sturdy ceramic bowl sets from Ree Drummond’s new Pioneer Woman collection, exclusively at Walmart. Perfect for mixing and matching, these bowls sturdy enough for everyday use and are dishwasher-safe and microwave-safe. See Ree’s full collection of affordable cookware and tableware at Walmart.com/thepioneerwoman and in your store.:
This is Walmart.  This is excellent.  Stop hating!  Start loving!

4.  Walmart!

I laugh because there is this mass of bloggers who hate Walmart.  I love the damn place.  They have some cute crap and this week I got one of the cuties they had to offer.  A travel coffee mug (found in the accessory department).  They also have some ADORABLE statement necklaces for spring and they are only $5.  I think I may just have a Walmart post coming up in March about some cute stuff they have to offer (that I maybe purchase...?)  And don't even get me started on The Pioneer Woman collection (pic)!

5.  Book Group?

This week I connected with Cait over at Cait's Cozy Corner.  I recognized her face from another blog that just happened to be her old blog!  She has some great posts and I just love her response emails to comments.  Seriously, I wish I was closer to ATL so I could join her tribe that she posted about yesterday!  But anyway - she's starting a book club and it looks like Party Girl by Rachel Hollis is the winner.  However, I'm totally intrigued by Empty Mansions by Bill Dedman which is coming in second place.  Anyhoo if you want to join in the book club then go over to see Cait's blog and look on the side bar to vote for the book we can all read together!

****

This week's recap is no longer a Saturday post but now simply found on my #H54F post.


Monday - Cleaning Post!  The pre-cleaning step you MUST take!

Tuesday - Tasty Tuesday Meals from Pinterest I'm making in March!










4 comments:

  1. I am so smiling because literally yesterday I bought a teal glass bowl from Walmart and a peach statement necklace!!! Nothing wrong at all with hello.....saving money from good deals!!!! I hope your weekend is full of glorious things you glorious, gorgeous gal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good finds at Wally World! I hope your weekend is fabulous as you are, missy! xo Amanda

      Delete
  2. I found your blog through the H54F link up. Your cleaning post was spot on!! And sadly, my vacuum does look like that too often!!
    I agree that you can find some cute stuff at Walmart! I think they've stepped up their game a little! I bought a couple of cute shirts there recently and the Pioneer Woman stuff is adorable!! I'm glad I found your blog! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grabbed a few of those awesome statement necklaces at Walmart a few weeks ago! Target will always be my favorite, but I do think Walmart is upping their game! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!