Sunday, February 14, 2016

Let's Make A Menu



Honesty alert:

I have not been sticking completely to my menus.  So guys let me be very honest and tell you this week may have you thinking we eat the same thing over and over but we really do not!  There were a few days where I did not cook because my kids ate elsewhere or opted for turkey sandwiches and trust that this mama doesn't mind that.

Moving on...

So the weather people are calling for snow for us.  I'm depressed over that.  My menu is so over cold weather food.  I'm ready for grilling out and boat drinks.  Oh well...I shall wait.

Here's the menu!

Classic Chili
Especially for the bitter cold we're about to face.  Note:  Bitter Cold for North Carolina.

Chicken Enchiladas
Because we all love enchiladas and that is the only reason one needs.

Burger Night
You bet your bottom dollar that when the bitter cold (for North Carolina) subsides later in the week I'm grilling and playing Jimmy Buffet music.

Yes this is a very simplified and all American (well except for the enchiladas) menu.  But guess what?  That is what I'm feeling - simplicity! 

How is your menu looking for the week?










5 comments:

  1. Go away with your menus. LOL! Just kidding. But really tho...can you come cook for me and Military Husband? Will pay in pug kisses.... hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished our menu this week and it's FULL of comfort foods because of all this cold weather. I guess I'm stocking up while I can HAHA! We have enchiladas on our menu this week, too. One of my favorite meals!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enchiladas are a go to around here - anytime and all the time! xo Amanda

      Delete
  3. I need to make enchiladas!! I'm off this week and have lots of plans with friends!! So I'll be eating out!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!