Thursday, February 11, 2016

Random Shenanigans

When I wake up and Drake's - Cell Phone Bling - is already on my mind and I'm singing it inside my head...why?



Technology, technology, technology.  The generation that will graduated high school in about two years are all destined to be Verizon Salespeople.  They know the upside, downside, right side, and left side of not just cell phones but everything else technology too.  Meanwhile, I'm over here going wha-whaaaaaaat?

I'm still singing Drake.



If you see me at the gym and I'm over where the free weights are....yeah that's me trying to make YOU laugh while I work myself out a little here and there.  I try to be serious but that just cracks me up.

On the other hand there is this older lady (and that means she is probably 12-15 years older than myself) and she is like the Judge Judy face of working out.  Do not mess with her because she may take your left eye out with a spit ball so fierce it slides through the eye and straight into your adbullah oblongata.



I just remembered I didn't finish this week's Fixer Upper.  Everybody needs some Chip Gaines in their life.

Total bummer I was supposed to be hanging with my bestie tomorrow night but my things got changed.  So saddened by that news.  I may wear black because I'm in mourning.



You may think that by me calling Sunday's event the Peyton Manning Retirement Special I am a sore loser (Go Panthers!)  Well I am not.  I'm glad if we lost it was to Peyton Manning.  If it had been to Eli Manning I would be mad because that guy is annoying.  If it had been to Archie Manning then that would just be weird.



I'm not very political but what the hell is up, Republicans?  That whole dog and pony show that is going on needs to end.  I mean c'mon you idiots, Donald Trump?  Are you joking?  The man is a fallacy.  He is a joke.  Ted Cruz reminds me of Ross Perot.  And you democrats - what kind of pickings are those guys?  Hillary who has screwed up majorly with Bengahzi a few years back and marrying Bill a few decades back....really?  Bernie Sanders, the guy would be a fabulous college professor and crazy old white guy who runs around in a diaper at a metal show but c'mon guys.

All that political crap makes me want to cleanse myself now.



I've been swimming on the weekends.  Until this coming weekend when it is going to be ten freaking degrees.  Kim - my Upstate NY buddy - what gives, girl?  This is your weather not my weather!

Are you local and need your home cleaned?  Then you should call me on my cell phone.

Did you just get that reference?  Still on the brain.

Valentine's Day is Sunday.  I bet you had no clue.  I made my kids' Valentine's for their friends because I enjoy that whole domestic fun.  Also, I'm making brownies for my daughter's class...fitting don't you know!  I think it is super duper that the kids are getting grandparent time this weekend so maybe my husband and I can get in a Hallmark Influenced Dinner.

Did you get a tax refund?

It is really hard to book a summer vacation when you've had a sweet deal for a few years.  The tight wad in me is thinking we should just camp, tent style, on the beach to save money.



Ok I hope you have a terrific Thursday!











10 comments:

  1. I haven't heard that Drake song yet...I will put it on my must play today list. Also- I love hearing your version of the elections but I see and hear what's happening and it kinda seems ridiculous. Donald Trump. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am baffled by all of it. I mean c'mon people! xoxo Amanda

      Delete
  2. This made me laugh so hard, especially the Manning rant. I feel the exact same way and I don't know why. I am such a Peyton fangirl but want to punch Eli in the face.

    And yes about this election - no one is setting my hair on fire. Say what you will about Obama, he was a masterful campaigner. Everyone this year is very blergh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone this go around is scary LOL! Eli, poor guy, I think he may be a little slower than the other brothers hahaha. Maybe he needed a hug or someone to tell him what was going on since his season wasn't to stellar? xoxoxo

      Delete
  3. And I had that Drake song in my head all day yesterday. #earworm

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I am STILL LOL'ing at your extra drop of "call me on my cell phone" when you mentioned the cleaning. That was AWESOME!!! Way to sneak that in again :) And yes - Trump??? *bangs head on table* I can't... I just can't....

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!