Monday, February 1, 2016

List No. 2 for 2016


Soooo - do any of these need 'splainin, Lucy?

1.  Is pretty self explanatory.  If I can elaborate on it I will add in "decide what to drop for lent."

2.  A house goal.  I have ideas but no goals right now so why not let this be the month it starts.

3.  Duh.

4.  I do not mean a deep down cleaning.  In December, I got really good at getting my kitchen all nice and tidy before bed.  This may sound stupidly insane but a nice and tidy kitchen made for a nice and happy lady.  I've been slacking a bit and want to be back on my good fairy kick.

5.  We all need to do that.

6.  Let that left side of the brain function more.  I have been wanting to update our living room - or rather freshen it up with some new art.  Now that may not be my own! HA!

7.  A carry over from January.

8.  I know what the kids are getting.  Wait, I know what one is getting the other well....not too sure yet.

Do you have February goals?  Share them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!