Saturday, February 13, 2016

It was on the blog this week!



Hey there, beautiful!  I hope this weekend is treating you nicely.  
I started my day with a trip to the gym and a lot of sweat.  
We are celebrating the whole Valentine's thing tonight by using a gift card from Christmas for dinner and then going to see Hail, Caesar!  
I'm so excited because I just love some George Clooney and Cohen Bros films.

Here's a look back at this week on the blog and all the fun we got into together!



Sunday - I brought you my weekly menu.  I've limited it to just sharing three meals due to the fact I rarely cook over three meals each week.  How about you?  Do you cook every single night?

Monday - I started my weekly cleaning posts (per some requests) this week!  We are all very busy individuals so I thought why not kick things off with some tips on easy and quick ways to keep your home tidy and a little less germy.  These shouldn't take any extra time out of your schedule and can be completed before you go to sleep for the night!  I also like that you can do a lot of them during commercial breaks while watching your favorite shows.

Tasty Tuesday - In honor of Fat Tuesday I decided to engross you in my favorite "fat" foods that I could so easily stuff my face full of in honor of a day that you actually stuff your face.



Wednesday started the Lenten Season for many of us.  This year I wanted to switch things up a little with Lent and wrote a post on a new way to celebrate this crucial season in the Christian community.

Thursday - I got a bit random.  My take on Peyton, elections, and Drake.

High Five for Friday!!!  This week's five was a snapshot of what has been cracking in my regular life this week.  If you have time watch the video I put in from the creators of Five Hour Energy.  It is really worth your time.  

Here's a few other notes from this week I wanted to share on my recap post....


On Thursday I was Netflixing while I did laundry and I found a sweet little film called "The Year Dolly Parton Was My Mom."  It is very short (90 minutes) and caught my attention for the shear fact I'm a Dolly lover.  This Canadian film focuses on a coming of age story but also plays into accepting change.  I don't want to give too much away.  If you have a free hour or so this weekend check it out.

Also on Thursday I totally enjoyed my first High Five For Friday Hangout!  When we link up with other bloggers we make fun connections but to actually be able to converse (for me via messaging during the hang out) and laugh was so much fun.  You should check it out next time!


Friday I had some mommy free time!  (Thanks mom!) I turned Netflix on and watched Cake (Jennifer Aniston Indie Film) - it was a totally different type of film for one of my most favorite actresses.  It is a bit dark but I enjoyed it with a glass of Cabernet.

Happy Valentine's weekend, friends!  I hope you are filled with happiness and love!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!