Friday, February 12, 2016

H54F #7 (Dork, Fun, Muscles)

Well the second week of February 2016 is in the books.  Is anyone else going whoa on how fast this year is already flying by?  GEEZ!  Oh well I'm ready for spring so I guess right now it is a good thing for the winter to blow on by.

Here are my five for this week.  High fives ALL around!

No. 1

Watch this.  Tell me if it impacts you.  It is about 47 minutes long so you'll need some time but it is worth watching.  I worked in a high school English class this week and we watched and discussed it.  I enjoyed it.



No. 2




Look what I made - I had thought I would make this a blog post for Thursday but I decided not to.  I really like making stuff for my kids' classes.  This was super fun.


No. 3

Last weekend rocked.  We had some great family time and I failed to take any pictures epic fail.  My Little Man was invited to a fabulous birthday party at a local science museum.  We all enjoyed it!  Happy birthday to Aidan!

No.4

Monday was the 100th day of school - as of today there are 76 days to go.  Wow where did the year go?  How can my baby girl be heading towards 3rd grade already?  Eeeek!  There's a rumor that we're getting hit by another snow storm early next week - prayers we are NOT hit by it.  We need spring and summer break!

No. 5



It has been a great work out week. I am getting stronger!  Last night while we worked arms I could go up with the weights.  Super excited!


I hope each and everyone of you feel extra loved this weekend - Happy Valentine's Day y'all!











7 comments:

  1. You go girl, getting strong and toned!! I love it, I am fit but I so need some more toning!! I miss class parties, I was always a room mom and Valentines was one of my favs!!! So glad you get to still get crafty and celebrate 100 days!! I hope you had e a great weekend and a very Happy Valentine's Day with your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will miss these little celebrations as the kids get older. I guess they would hate me for baking cookies when their in 8th grade LOL! You are lovely and I wish you the happiest weekend yet! xoxoxo Amanda

      Delete
  2. This year has been going by so fast! I can't believe it is the middle of February! Happy Valentine's Day! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Alexis @ Chemistry Cachet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine's Day to you as well! Thanks for dropping by, Alexis :)

      Delete
  3. It's going by really fast, but I can't wait for spring either. I used to do homemade Valentines every year but now with both kids in school it's just too much with working full time. Which is a bummer. Hope you have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, those Valentine's took me an hour to do so I feel you!!! I hope your weekend is great and I'm thrilled you came by! xo Amanda

      Delete
  4. Oh so satisfying to bump up the weights! Such an easy way to tell your stronger, right?? And I'm hoping we don't get hit with snow either. I LOVE snow, but I don't want to be stuck in the house for days again. It's not good for the sanity ;)

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!