Friday, February 5, 2016

H54F: Good Health

Happy February!  
I am so OCD and the fact that February started on a Monday is thrilling to me.  
I know I should get out more.  
I just like how the week is the first full week of the month and my High Five Post will be all nice and together for an exact start to the month instead of it being half January and half February.

This is an issue, right?  I'm not working on it.

Alrighty here's my five fab things!

2015 is my year of self-care! She made a promise to herself! Motivational quotes  http://westcoastmama.net/self-care/:

Yearly Reproductive Exam
Monday was the day of the pap smear that did not happen.  Apparently, I only need one every three years now (weird rules and regs to me.)  So I was felt up and felt up and I got a good report.  Yay.  That is worth celebrating, ladies.

Sweat 
I have been working pretty hard on my health goals.  Can a girl just say she's happy to sweat from physical exertion in the gym?  Good because I am.  My cardio is great but my strength is despicable.  Working on that!

cleaning+Graphics | Free House Cleaning Graphics:

Clean Houses Make Me Happy
I really enjoy cleaning houses - I know that is weird.  This week I had a house to clean with my mother-in-law.  It felt good making someone's day by making their house clean and fresh.  I'm working on a few cleaning posts for this month and next.

Power of Prayer!Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.:

Small Group
I have been apart of a small group at my church for January and now into February - we will stop meeting in March.  This week was the best week (to me.)  It truly was a small group with only 7 of us together.  We had such a great discussion about our various backgrounds (Baptist, Catholic, Methodist, etc) and also about grace.  I was so glad to be there on Wednesday night.

Life Choice Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough High Protein Bars, 1.59 oz, 5 count

These Protein Bars
I freaking adore these bars.  I don't eat them daily but when my calories are creeping towards the edge or when I know I need to eat something because it will be a while before I can have a proper meal I go to this.  The flavor is good and not really chalky - I think many protein bars of this flavor have a chalk consistency. 









10 comments:

  1. Very sweet Friday 5!!! I have my yearly next week, mammo smash last week, stir-ups next..fun stuff!! I'm always game for a new protein bar, I like to stash a couple in my purse for a quick snack on the go. I hope your weekend is all things lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think have like 5 more years before I get smashed. I was really hoping it would all switch to MRI by the time I need that done! Try that protein bar - I love them after my workout! Wonderful weekend wishes to you sweet lady - Amanda

      Delete
  2. You make me laugh!! I need to go get felt up soon!! :) Happy weekend friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better get felt up! Hahahaha. Glad I make you laugh, that's my purpose! xo Amanda

      Delete
  3. Pap only every 3 years? I guess they haven't implemented that in NY yet. How awesome though to get to the DR and find out you don't have to have one! Oh how I wish you lived closer to me because I would happily indulge your love of house cleaning and let you clean mine! Have a lovely weekend. Go Panthers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, every three years, I was like what? I still had the lovely open up and feel around session. If I lived closer I would clean your home in a jiffy! GO PANTHERS! xo Amanda

      Delete
  4. haha That totally sounds like me re: the first of the month being on a Monday! I love things like that, neat and tidy! :) I might have to check out those protein bars because they sound amazing, and you're right, so many bars like that are gross! And that Bible quote totally reminds me of a song (a hymn, I'm guessing?), but I can't think of what it is. Hmm. Time to consult Fr. Google! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I am a little number OCD! Do check out the protein bars they are great! xo Amanda

      Delete
  5. HAHAHAHA!!! We are kindred spirits! I was totally jazzed this month started on a Monday too :) And one of my favorite things is a mommy Bible study group I'm a part of, all from different denominations. SUCH a great experience. And PLEASE do cleaning posts! I'd love those!! Hope you're having a great weekend! Go Panthers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first cleaning post is up today! I hope you will check it out :) Have a great week, lady! xo Amanda

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!