Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tasty Tuesday

Pinterest...you steal my imagination and heart every time I stumble upon you.  Recently, I made a list of foods I want to try in March.  Why not show these off?  Maybe you have made some or are interested in them too?  Share!

These 20 Kid-Friendly Lettuce Wrap and Spring Roll Recipes Are Perfect For Summer: The last thing you want to do when it's really warm out is eat something heavy or steaming hot, right?:
PIN
I like lighter foods that require very little stove and oven work.  These?  The kids would love as well!

An easy weeknight dinner that's healthy and delicious!:
PIN
Two of my favorite foods, yes please!  Chicken and peaches - I would love to try this dish.  It may be just as taste bud happy as pork and pineapple!

Grilled Salmon with Herb Yogurt Sauce - this deliciously light and healthy meal is perfect for celebrating Spring:
PIN
We love salmon (and tuna) and we eat it a lot in the warmer months.  I need to make this recipe because it looks plain out divine!

Grilled Cheese with Avocado and Heirloom Tomato - 16 Healthy Spring Recipes for Kids | GleamItUp:
PIN
This is strictly for me as my husband doesn't like avocado or tomato and my kids are anti avocado (but the youngest I could persuade to dive into avocado, I'm pretty sure!)  What a perfect lunch sandwich!?!?!?

OK I am salivating like mad now....see ya later!











1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!