Sunday, February 28, 2016

Let's Make A Menu




February is outta here!  I am (oh so) ready for a spring plate when it is time to chow down!  Speaking of time to eat I'm just not very hungry at dinner anymore. I tend to want to get my calories between 6:30am and 2pm and then I'm done, shut down, over it.  Anyone else have this crazy eating pattern too? 

No matter what I have two kids who are ready for the last meal of the day so cook I do!  Besides I can pack it for lunch the next day :)

This week we'll be having the following:

Verde Salsa Crock Pot Chicken
A family favorite and way too easy to make.  A jar of green salsa, chicken breasts, some jack cheese and you're good to go!  I may even whip up some guacamole to go with it.

Pork Roast with Green Beans and Roasted Potatoes
Another favorite and a quick meal.  I buy the 1.5lb roast that cooks within thirty minutes.  

Lasagna with Salads
I do not make homemade lasagna because I just don't care to.  Plus, I'm not a big fan of the stuff (you know my noodle hate) so I plan to pick up a Stouffer's Lasagna for ease and to make my kids super happy.

And this week I'll be whipping up a batch of Hungry Girl's Slow Cooker Healthy French Toast!
If I like it then I'll share it on a future Tasty Tuesday post.

Happy week ahead to you!!!







1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!