Saturday, October 24, 2015

No trap just recap


Image result for blog recap

I really enjoying rhyming my titles for Saturday Recap posts.

Here's what you may have missed on the blog this week!

Starting with:

A very short and sweet Let's Eat

Monday was our Weekend Recap which highlights a terrific craft date with my best friend and some yucky stuff too.

My kids had their pictures made for fall/winter this week. I shared how I planned to style them on Tuesday's post.

NC Events for the weekend are available for your review on the regular Wednesday Post of This Weekend in North Carolina.

Fall Fashion Post #2 was published on Thursday!  It's all plaid, isn't it?

And finally:

High Five For Friday - I got something new this week...I watched something that had me thinking reindeer...My mama saved my Thursday and two or three other things!



2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!