Thursday, October 22, 2015

H54F

Image result for high five for friday

October took a big fat dose of jet fuel did it not?  Hard to believe there is only one week left to this month.  I am kind of bummed about it but also excited for November.  I have handpicked five events/things from my week to share with you so here we go!


Four Eyes - New and totally too expensive I finally got a pair of glasses.  My old ones had seen better days and were so outdated it isn't even funny.  I like my new coke bottles!  They are super cute and allow my eyes a contact lens break so we shall say yay!



The (Un)Official Start the the Holidays? - Did anyone else check out Charlie Brown on Tuesday?  Did anyone else catch the Christmas ads?  Ummm yeah I did!  Marketeers are so smart, those silly geese.  I do kind of fall in that trap that when there are Peanut kids on my television it is the time to celebrate and think about candy, turkey dinners, shopping, trees....


A Bad Habit - Wednesday I was alerted by one of those stupid FB app things that I had memories to look back on.  Apparently, it was a blog post.  OK, it was a blog post from last year on that date.  It was about how I gained five pounds between the start of September and late October.  Well guess what?  I lost those five.  Yay.  Well guess what else?  Again this year I have gained 5lbs between the start of September and late October.  So that means?  Time to lose it before the real holidays hit.  I wish I could just give it to my husband for Halloween.  I'd do it in a second - here hun, I got you some weight!  Only five pounds but give me a few months and I'll give you some more to add to it ok? <wink>



I started playing with "fashion" posts - I shared my new urge for all things cheetah/leopard.  Guess what I got?  Yeah, those shoes.  Aren't they adorable?  They are my new neutral.  This week I wrote about plaid...still not sold 100% on it.  I do have that shirt in my closet and I like it but I don't think I will be adding more.


Dinner with my mama - Yesterday I was at work and my mom emailed to see if I wanted to get dinner with her.  YES, duh.  Ladies, my period started yesterday with fervor and the idea of coming home and making tacos and then cleaning up the mess was too much.  Moms just know...even when they really have no clue you're cramping, bleeding, and secretly crying.

My weekend should be chilled - on that note bahahaha.  Visit the Facebook Page this weekend for shenanigans.













3 comments:

  1. Is it already Friday?? Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't moms the best! And yes those shoes are absolutely fantastic girl! I hope you have a most wonderful weekend sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!