Friday, October 30, 2015

H54F


H54F - A weekly link up, hosted by Cup of Tea, Bright on a Budget, Coffee with Caitlin & Della Devoted



  Yay = Fall Pictures!



The kids' pictures arrived this week and I am so happy!  Shannon over at A Thousand Words Photography is awesome and does great work (especially with fussy three year old boys)!

  Wednesday = Crafting





Thursday this stuff on my head was freshened up - I had a picture but my stupid computer isn't working. I freaking love my hair.

We got new furniture this week!  Our family room had been bare since May, travesty!  So we finally found a smaller set we liked and haven't parted from that room yet!  (OK yes we have to eat and potty.)

Halloween Weekend is here today we took advantage of Ihop's free scary face pancakes and started putting together our (my husband and my own) costumes.  Let me just tell you my husband is going to look hilarious.  My costume...a surprise.

Happy weekend friends!









5 comments:

  1. Looks like a good week. My only high 5s for the week is that I am finally starting to feel better. Been pretty sick for most of 2 weeks. And that this weekend is my birthday. Have a fun weekend!!

    Beckey
    http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com
    http://queenbsbusywork.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for fall pics! We are doing family pics tomorrow night but they will be winter themed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for free pancakes! We sadly missed that, my little would have loved it. And I LOVE your crafting :)

    Thanks for linking up for H54F!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!