Friday, October 16, 2015

H54F

Shut up, is it really Friday?!?!?!?!  I have been looking forward to this Friday since September and if you keep reading you'll know why (hint:  number 1)!

1.  It is CRAFT DATE BEST FRIEND NIGHT!

Yes, indeedy!  I'm headed to my college bestie's house to craft away and gab and catch up.  There is no denying she is my sistah from another mistah and mom too but anyway....I'm so excited!  Expect lots of pictures next week.

2.  Mileage!

I haven't been a very good exerciser girl lately and boy do I feel it.  This week I got in some pavement pounding time and that rocked.

3.  Field Trip :)

Diva had her first field trip of second grade.  It was a simple trip around our tiny county seat.  I am so blessed that I can accompany her class on these little trips.  We live in a pretty sweet little place and boy do I appreciate all our public servants.  One cool note:  The officer who handles that amazing K9 is a true hero and I'm not quite sure the kids could comprehend they were in the presence of a hero.  Not only is he part of the military (and has had tours of duty as of recent) but just that morning before he came out to meet the kids he saved a life.  REALLY!  He saved a cyclist's life!  The cyclist had a heart attack on the side of the highway and he just happened to be in the area.  He was able to use the AED device and bring the cyclist's heart back to beating.  How amazing!

4.  Last weekend was fabulous.

It was yucky and then it was pretty.  I had time with my other bestie and her beau (who I adore).  My kids got a lot of time with their grandparents.  AND we got family time with dad.  My cup runneth over.

5.  Beautiful Days

The weather here in North Carolina has been nothing short of glorious this week.  We have had tons of sunshine and blue skies!  Our temperatures have been phenomenal with highs in the low 70's most days.  Our trees are starting to lose their leaves now but we're getting gorgeous hues of orange, red, and gold overhead.  It has been perfect weather to get out and sweat, read, or just sit on the deck and enjoy what all is around you when you live in a rural area.








4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time crafting with your bestie! I love weather in the 70s! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hasn't our weather been beautiful??? Can't get enough of it. And I love bestie time. Such fun to gab! Did you actually get any crafting done? ;) Hope you had a fun weekend!!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Craft nights with friends are the BEST! And goodness this weather has been fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!