Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What's Up Wednesday (October 2015)



What we're eating...

I'm totally making the meat loaf I posted on Sunday!  Check out the Let's Eat post...would you eat it?  I'm also trying to get back on my shakes so I'm not ballooning in November and December with all the bad for me but so delicious foods!

What I'm reminiscing about...

I wish my head hair grew as fast as it does on my legs...:

When I had long hair and didn't have to worry about growing it out and being in a weird hair phase.  #truth  I'm glad I have an appointment with my beautiful Liz tomorrow to get some assistance with this growing out process!

What I'm loving...
Fabulous for contouring!
My ELF make up stash.  I love their stuff and it is so freakin' cheap.



What I've been up to...



Believe it or not crafting.  I'm just in a big fat mood to make stuff!  Right now I'm working on a little treat for my daughter's school staff members.  Soon, I hope to get with my bestie again to make some gifts for the holidays!  Oh and I'm hoping to get some items to make a couple of fun things for the house with the kids.  Watch out Michael's, I will be there soon.

What I'm dreading...

My November paycheck.  It is going to suck unless I can pull some more days!

What I'm working on...

Our first Friendsgiving!!!!

What I'm excited about...


November!  I just hope it is healthy and happy and SLOW.

What I'm watching & reading...



Downton Abbey is mine and my husband's addiction.  We are late to get on that bus but it is A.O.K. because Amazon Prime is da bomb.  I'm also back on the Nashville kick.



Reading....I picked up Wonder (which is a book for middle school kids) at the library after my daughter's school librarian raved about it to me.  Can I say so far I love it.  I also (finally) picked up Shopaholic to the Stars.  I read all the other Shopaholics last fall.  I am a big Sophie Kinsella fan.

What I'm listening to...

Adele...Hello...over and over and over.
It is almost time for annoying Christmas music 24/7 isn't it?

What I'm wearing...


Cheetah shoes!!!  My favorite footwear.
Vests, this is my newest addition!

What I'm doing this weekend...



Halloween at my best Jen's place with her man and daughter!  We're going to make chicken stew, trick or treat, and enjoy the company!  I cannot wait.  I just pray my husband has the evening off to be with us.

What I'm looking forward to next month...



A weekend getaway with my husband (for our birthdays).  Thanksgiving, which is my most favorite holiday.  Hopefully, another great craft date with my Ashley!  I really just love November so much.

What else is new...
New Furniture!!!  I cannot wait to get my home all ready for the holidays.





5 comments:

  1. Elf has really stepped up its game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving too! I love the magic/anticipation of Christmas, but I think Thanksgiving is actually my favorite Holiday. A Friendsgiving is such fun too. We've had many a year where that was our reality due to work schedules and being unable to go home to family. It's such a fun way to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Cheetah shoes are fabulous, lady! I'm a huge fan of cheetah and leopard print.

    I'm super excited for Thanksgiving and the holiday season. It can't get here fast enough.

    Stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blush is so pretty! I have heard so many great things about elf cosmetics!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cheetah shoes, so cute!
    Have fun at Friendsgiving! Love that idea!
    Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!