Saturday, October 3, 2015

About to put a re-CAP on your screen....




Punchy, silly, I am!  The rains just keep on coming...

Here's what went down on the blog this week :)

Sunday - per the usual - we all got ready for another week of meals in Let's Eat!

Wednesday - like every week - This Weekend in North Carolina (many events are cancelled/rained out..uncool).  I also told you what was up.

Thursday was the start of October!  I shared my "wish list" for the month.  You may call it a "bucket list" that term is so not fitting - I'm not wanting to kick any buckets right now, let me fill wishes instead!.

Friday, well we give High Fives on Fridays....duh!

It looks like I'll be doing some cooking, ready, monster making, and Halloween painting this weekend.  I tell you overseeing your kids every move for a parent directed kitchen session is like being a guard in a prison.  Be on the look out for crazy at all times.

How is your weekend?








2 comments:

  1. Love these recaps!! I can sit with my coffee and catch up on your posts on Saturday mornings!! I'm in the same rainy dreary boat as you this weekend!! :( But Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!