Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fall Fashion Post 1: Ain't Nothin' But a Cheetah



I do not usually do a fashion post because:

1)      I never take pictures of myself
2)      My phone’s camera sucks
3)      I’m too critical of myself

However, I love styling outfits and accessories. Admittedly, I do have a weakness for shopping so maybe every now and then I could do a little fashion post.

Like this one….

Don’t tell anyone but I’m falling in love with leopard/cheetah print.

I take this as a sign that I am aging.  In the past I only assimilated leopard print with people who are over the age forty-five.  I’m not guilty of ageism because I don’t think 45 is old at all.  I just made a connection between every appropriately clad leopard print wearing woman to being in that age range.

Ahhh maybe they aren’t cougars maybe they are leopards.  Rowr.

Let me just be blunt  I got suckered into a post on leopard and for the first time ever I was drooling and going....



I like it.

However, I like it in very small doses…very small subtle doses.

Here are a few of the leopard finds I have found that I may be rocking this fall/winter.

I just love this Burberry tote. It's modern, it's roomy .only $115. #Burberry #Bags:
Burberry Bag $118
Leopard bangles... Hermans Style  Follow our web pages to the address:  Facebook  - Lo Stile è la veste del pensiero                    - Hermans street Clothes                    - Hermans Photo Instagram - Hermans Style  Thank you   Shoe shoes scarpe bags bag borse fashion chic luxury street style moda donna moda uomo wedding planner  hair man Hair woman  outfit time watch nail  print photo foto fotografia cartoline Photography tattoo:
Collection of bangles...I heart bangles!
FOSSIL.......love Fossil and leopard!
Fossil Bag $178-
Black and tan with leopard scarf OR shoes. Wear with black shoes or leopard pumps as well.:
Dressed up a bit...
Fall outfit, camel tan sweater top, black quilted vest, leopard flats, dark denim:
Dressed down a bit - perfect for weekending and day dates!
Denim shirt with black skinnies and animal print ...OMG... if my legs were that skinny...:
Subtle and fun

Are you a leopard wearing girl?  Or are you wearing another animal print?  Share with me!


These finds can be enjoyed via my Pinterest Board:  Fall 2015

4 comments:

  1. I love it all! I have a leopard print Michael Kors raincoat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhh fabulous!!! Have a great vacation!

      Delete
  2. You nailed my leopard and cheetah obsession!!!!!! Love all these and girl, you are so beautiful, you need a fashion post rockin a cute outfit!! I am 44 and still feel like my pics suck sometimes but it's become fun and I just go for it! Have a wonderful day gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confession: I might have just bought leopard fabric to recover my stained kitchen bar stools.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!