Thursday, October 1, 2015

10th Month Wish List

October - one of my most favorite months of the year.  I also think it could be the fastest month of the year.  Enjoy to the fullest, the weather, colors, and simple relaxation that comes before green and red and bows and dinners overtake the calendar.



This isn't a bucket list, per say.  It is more of a wish list....

1.  Attend one or two "new to me" fall festivals.
2.  Have fall pictures made of the babies.
3.  Go to a football game.
4.  Attend the State Fair.
5.  Have a bonfire.
6.  Invite friends over for a potluck.
7.  Date night.
8.  Craft night with my bestie should be completed!
9.  See a movie.
10.  Plan and carry out a fun Halloween evening for my kids.
11.  Make a pumpkin pie, pecan pie, and sweet potato pie.
12.  Decorate pumpkins.
13.  Make cookies every Friday with the kids.

I will stop at lucky 13 since it is the month of haunts and hallows.

What would you have on your October wish list?

Come over to my Facebook page or see me on Google+ for more fun this month!






2 comments:

  1. All sounds awesome!
    I just plan to breathe and drink more.
    And nap more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot 14: give husband awesome birthday lol

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!