Friday, October 9, 2015

H54F: You are my sunshine!



H54F - A weekly link up, hosted by Cup of Tea, Bright on a Budget, Coffee with Caitlin & Della Devoted

It has been a great week...here are my five to share with you :)


Happy birthday week to my excellent hubby.  Love him soooo much and so happy to celebrate another year with him.  Every year, month, day, hour we are given is such a gift.  I look forward to more celebrating of his day this weekend and a great 33rd year for him.

Old pic from the summer but the only one I have right now!


English all week - that was my work week.  Fun times with those crazy kids.  

I hate when people say this because it isn't true. Authors sometimes spend many years writing their novels making it so that you aren't just reading words and taking them at face value. Most writers worth anything know that there words need to mean something or else they are just a waste of space. *end rant*
Bahahaha

The sun came back!!!  After a dreary 5+ days of grey skies, rain, and yuck the sun came back to visit.  I took advantage of it and got out in the sneakers.  Nothing makes me feel better than fresh air, sweat, and sunshine.

I captured this on my solo jog.  7:09 and the sun was setting.


One of my favorite things to do each week:  Cuddle up with the kids and watch The Middle & The Goldbergs on Wednesday nights.  We get a bowl of popcorn and giggle for an hour.

You're not the only one with a crazy family. Remember when it was cool to hang at the roller rink?  The Goldbergs Tuesdays at 9p on ABC22!

I have been pinning a lot of stuff this week in prep for my hot date night with my best friend (Hey Ash!) from college.  Kinda in love with this idea....
Easy DIY Holiday Craft.  Make some Sharpie Holiday Plates using these directions!  Fun gift for families and friends!:

Have a great weekend!!!

Visit me over on Facebook at A Brownie World!




5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubby!! #libra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your hubby! And YES! I used to think that all the time in HS. Like, I wonder what the authors would think of these conclusions we draw out of their books and if it was ever their intention to have their work studied!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny Amanda, the Middle and the Goldbergs are one of our favorite hours of TV! Yay for sunshine! Happy belated birthday to your hubby and I hope you have a most wonderful and lovely weekend beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your sweetie! Gotta love those men born the first week of October! 😉
    I am gonna have to check out that pin. Looks like fun! Have a great weekend

    Beckey
    http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com
    http://queenbsbusywork.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to customize my own holiday plates!!!
    I love The Middle too! I haven't watched The Goldbergs yet... I do love me some Modern Family though! Hope you and the hubby have a great birthday weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!