Saturday, October 10, 2015

(RE)cap

Good morning, noon, or night.  It is Saturday and that translates to recap day on the blog.  Here's a snap shot of the week...


Sunday was Let's Eat  if you make nothing else...make the cookies!


 
Monday I recapped the weekend & also shared a book review.



Wednesday was the regular post to get you all ready for the weekend in NC!

Image result for the word random
Realizing it had been forever and five days since I posted a random entry, I went ahead and did just that on Thursday!

Finished out the week in style with H54F.

Have a terrific weekend and remember to go over to the ABW Facebook page!






2 comments:

  1. We need a whats on my spotify tag going on up in here. I need to know what everyone is listening to.
    Not sure why your post made me think of that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahaha that was random as hell and I love it. I think you gave me some inspiration with that comment.

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!