Thursday, October 8, 2015

It is a random sort of day

*Dunkin Donuts supposedly has a macchiato now.  Well I went through our local DD's drive through and ordered one.  You must know I am the Baroness of Starbucks Caramel Macchiatos.  Anyhoo, I order and it takes them about 10 minutes to small a SMALL. I thank my server and drive off.  The DD macchiato was a pumpkin spice latte.  #gross

*I really need to do some shopping. Yesterday, I was on Oldnavy.com and I filled up my virtual cart just to slam the screen down before I purchased.  The crap part was....I had a buggy of extra great deals and was getting $350 worth of items for more than 60% off.  Sucks to be a tight wad sometimes.

*MCD sales breakfast all day now.  OK sounds like a plan on a chilly evening at 7pm when an Egg White Delight is in order.

*I was really hoping to hit up some of the local fall festivals going on this weekend.  Right now I'm just not sure.  That does bum me out a bit.  I listed some great ones in my area (NC) yesterday on the blog.

*Six miles in this week so far....four more to go for the goal to be met.

*My daughter has a friend who is informing her of curse words.  This week it was the "b" word.  The kid doesn't tell her the word but shares that there is a bad word and it starts with this letter.  My daughter then comes home and asks me to tell her what bad word starts with a "b".  I could have so much fun with this - bad "b" words - boy (always remember that young lady, boys will get you into trouble from the ages of 14-35)....butter (you must love your heart and arteries and hips).....broke (a way you never want to be financially, orthotically (is that a freaking word)....

*My hair cannot grow fast enough.  I'm in this hair purgatory of weirdness.

*Should I be Christmas shopping now?

Linked up over at Joey's.










5 comments:

  1. Visiting from Stuff & Things! It feels too early to Christmas shop...but I know I need to start thinking about it otherwise it'll be December and I'll be at the mercy of all the other shoppers crammed into the mall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's never too early to Christmas shop. Also I'm with you on the shopping thing. I just want a whole new fall wardrobe and have zero dollars to do it. I'm guilty of loading the online cart and then just closing out of the window way too often. It's as close as I can get to the new clothes I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shoulda sent that pumpkin spice over this way! I'd happily have taken it off your hands!
    I think I am the only person in America not all hyped up about the all day McDs breakfast. Just not a big fan. Now, if ChikfilA started serving chicken biscuits all day - Game On!
    It's never too early to start Christmas shopping (says she who has not started yet)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha. A bad b word. How about bougee? Or busted as in busted weave? Or Britney? As in spears? Or bananas as in that shit Gwen spelled for us??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit, I was intrigued by the DD macchiato and thanks to a coupon in the junk mail for a small @ $0.99, I gave it a try. Girl, it was GOOD! Now, I'll visit Starbucks but I prefer Caribou over Starbucks. I do NOT like anything pumpkin from DD, but I definitely recommend trying the caramel macchiato! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!