Saturday, October 17, 2015

Oh Snap - Time to Recap!



Good Saturday afternoon, loves!  I hope your weekend is finding you content.  It is time to recap what all the blog offered up this week.  So grab a cup of your choice beverage and let's read!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies

I'm not sure if you consider Sunday the first day of the week or the last.  I mean that as you personally as I am perfectly aware it is the first actual day of the week.  Anyhoo, I began the week or ended last week with a yum-o Let's Eat post that included recipes for pumpkin pie oatmeal, crock pot pork chops, and a nice pumpkin and chocolate bar you'll want to devour.



Monday was a recap of the weekend.  FYI:  I went a little ape $#it and my dog took selfies...silly puggle.



I did not technically bring back Tasty Tuesday this week but Tuesday's post was my Pancake Diaries.  Check it out and make some tomorrow for breakfast!  



As always Wednesday offered up all the fun things on tap around North Carolina for today and tomorrow!  Is anyone around here taking part in any of the events?  I'm missing Raleigh right now.

FOSSIL.......love Fossil and leopard!

Thursday I did my FIRST fashion post.  Check it out and then buy me something.  Email me for sizes lol.

H54F - A weekly link up, hosted by Cup of Tea, Bright on a Budget, Coffee with Caitlin & Della Devoted

Friday, I forgot to link up, but I did my regular H54F post sans any pictures - yawn, boring, sorry-not-sorry!

I'm already planning next week's posts...

Let's Eat
Kid's photo shoot
This Weekend in North Carolina
Fashion Post #2
(and of course)
H54F

Oh and there's a special post in the works.  I have been thinking a little deeper than the kiddie pool lately.  Maybe I'll get it finalized and published.

Love you guys!  Have a safe and fun weekend.








1 comment:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!