Sunday, October 18, 2015

Let's Eat: Short & Sweet!



Good day, friends!

This week is short and sweet as far as meal ideas go.  It turns out that I still have a lot of stuff on hand from meals I had planned to make (but didn't get to)!

I'm sharing with you three finds I look forward to creating and devouring from today until Saturday!

Guess what?  The fall is here.  I mean the fall temperatures.  Since the mercury is hovering to get past 60 degrees (remember I'm a Southern Girl) I'm needing warm foods to fill me up!  This week I'm sharing a favorite soup recipe with you...Italian Wedding Soup.  This recipe is for the crock pot so plan on throwing it all together on a work day and enjoying it when you walk in from work.  There are many variations of this recipe so if it doesn't fit your liking search up a new one (and please share it with me!)

Crock Pot Italian Wedding Soup with Turkey Meatballs from dontmissdairy.com


Crock Pot Italian Wedding Soup from Don't Miss Dairy

In the fall and winter I crave a good one dish wonder.  Paprika Chicken makes my mouth water!  This recipe is very simple and easy to prepare.  You'll get a great cut of lean meat and all the veggies and starch you need to settle in for a cozy evening!

12 One Pot Recipes You’ll Want to Make Every Night

One Pot Paprika Chicken from The Reluctant Entertainer

And finally - tickle your sweet (and healthy) tooth with this find.  These pumpkin and oat bars are a chocolate lovers dream too!  The ingredients list is full of great options and it is gluten and dairy free.  I love a dessert that does not make me feel guilty!



Healthy Pumpkin & Oat Bars (gluten & dairy free)



Mmmm....what are you eating this week?





3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I love a good one pot meal!! So simple! And those pumpkin and oat bars look so yummy! Can't wait to hear how that goes!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. So yummy! I love the crockpot, especially this time of year.

    {PS - sorry I've been a bad blogger friend. This whole not sleeping thing started catching up with me so I had to trade in blogging and blog reading for sleep. I did go through and read a bunch of your recent posts on Saturday from my iPad but couldn't comment. Hopefully I'm back to stay... at least for a while ;)}

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!