Thursday, March 19, 2015

I Think Thoughts & Stuff



Beautiful Things 

<clearing throat>  I think....

The title to my blog post makes me laugh.

My heart sank a bit when the 2 1/2 year old decided to put the Kindle in the bathtub....at bath time.



I should purchase a beach condo....when I win the lotto.

I should win the lotto.

I should play the lotto.

Totally glad you bloggy people like St. Patrick's Day....its not anything awesome to me.  And yes I'm told I have Irish blood in me veins.



The fact we grilled a lot this week makes me uber happy.

I'll never get my housework done....oh well.

Seeing my old Georgie this past weekend in a text melted my heart.  I miss him.

I'm still awaiting good news to share with you guys.  I'm very superstitious (hit it Stevie!)



My oatmeal tastes like a vat of salt.  Gross.  Oh it was the almond milk I added to it....yuck.

Is it time to go camping yet????



My allergies are killing me and my medicine isn't touching it...meh.

You are fabulosity muh dahling!







3 comments:

  1. Yay for grilling weather!! So glad spring is here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would agree with you and would love to buy a beach condo...when I'm rich one day! Good luck with that ;)

    Stopping by from Stuff -n- things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We grilled for the first time this season last weekend and I was thinking the same thing. I need to get my house cleaned for guests today and ugh, I just don't think there is enough hours in the day to get it all done!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!