Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Prayer Challenge (Day 2)



Today you are going to experience several emotions....

Chances are you'll be happy, so-so, maybe go a little mad over something, and then return to happy.  There is a chance that today you will, indeed, giggle or laugh at something that is funny.

If you're a teacher it could easily be a student (kindergarten all the way up to high school can say things that make you smile and giggle....)

If you're in an office there's always that one person who strives to make you smile in some way.....

If you're in sales maybe you're going by that one place where you always get a good grin from the secretary or the owner....

If you're a stay at home mama then one of those kids (or even the dog) is going to make you laugh (after you feel so angry and shed some tears hahaha)....

Even if you're away from people you'll hear something or read something that will make your mouth turn upwards and your eyes crease a bit and cause you to erupt a bubbling sound from deep down.

Pray for that feeling....that happiness and that lightness.  Pray for your day to be one of ease and happiness.  Pray for giggles in place of stress and fear.  Pray for giggles instead of a case of road rage.  Pray for a connection with the people you meet that leaves a smile on both your faces.

You're Tuesday is going to rock.

Dear God,

Today I ask that you give me more happy moments and fewer moments of stress or sadness or anger.  I pray that the people I meet will be met with a smile and in turn as will I.  I pray that those I meet as well as myself enjoy the gifts of laughter and happiness today and that our Tuesday is filled with peace and joy.  I pray that the goodness of this day shines through in every minute.  Thank you for these blessings.

Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!