Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday Thoughts, Stuff & Things.

Beautiful Things


I think....Stuff n Things like.....

Hurt is a constant in this world.  I hate that.  It comes in all forms and fashions.  Be smart enough not to hurt anyone over and over again.

Growth is important...spiritual, emotional, relationship.  Don't stop growing or you will fail.

Time with my positive and uplifting friends is precious.  I am so thankful to have Ashley and Jennifer in my life.  They are fabulous.

I am not a picture painter.  But I sure do have a fun time learning!

My baby is growing. He sat in my lap for me to read him story books.  It melted my heart but heightened my alert that indeed he is getting older much faster.

He still isn't sleeping in his bed for a full night....I may go insane.

I want the best life ever for my daughter.  She's now 7 1/2 and she's smart as a whip but caught in that scary time of middle childhood.  I want her to be safe and still have big spacious fields to run wild in.

There should be a Starbucks closer than 16 miles away.

I need to run.

Peach champagne is too easy to drink.

Creame cheese brownies are highly addictive but I'm glad Jennifer & Brian cleared them out for me!

I want spring leggings and thin sweaters.

You guys enjoyed my MCD rant last week....it felt good to get that out!

I cannot wait until we have grass in our yard instead of red mud.

My dog smells horrible.  She needs a bath faster than next Monday.

I wish I could make my dog smell as good as the Vet's Office does.....I fail at that.

You're either the first call of the day or the last call of the day.

Fit with Deb on You Tube kicked my butt.




12 comments:

  1. there should ABSOLUTELY always be a Starbucks closer than 16 miles away!! have you tried the via pouches before? i was kind of surprised how good they were!! maybe that will help with the distance :) hope you have the best day amanda!! thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love that my favorite blog day is now a link up, you rock!

      Delete
  2. Amen to having a Starbucks closer!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One day....however this may be great for my pocketbook!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They are so very good but so very bad, sinful, and full of naught.

      Delete
  4. Absolutely dying to have some leggings and thin sweaters in my life. Spring, where are you?! And I'm with ya on needing to bathe my pup. It's definitely on the to do list this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is at the doggy salon today. We got moved up on the schedule, thank goodness!

      Delete
  5. I could go for a cream cheese brownie (or 10) right now! Those sound amazing, haha. Have a wonderful rest of the week, Amanda!

    Stopping by from Stuff & Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Myra! I'm making another pan this weekend! Should I just UPS some over? Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  6. I need to run, too. And 16 miles to the closest starbucks? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!