Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday 5: Random Assortment

Image result for change of plans

1.  A not so great Monday?  Change that.

Monday I had plans.  My plans fell through.  I was a little bummed but as I sat in my car at 8AM I realized I could do something rewarding with my time.  So I went to my favorite school and volunteered for three and a half hours.  When I say my favorite school...I mean it.  I love every bit of that campus.  The people are amazing and the atmosphere is great.  When I left I had lunch with my Jen Jen who I haven't seen in a week.  Then my husband came home for a little while which is always a plus considering he's working extra this week.  Oh and I got a jump start on my spring cleaning.  Can I also just add we had BEAUTIFUL weather on Monday?!

Image result for petite cream

2.  New food love.

This stuff is amazing!  Its like yogurt but not.  I highly recommend you try it its low in cals and high in protein and is very filling  I may work with it to change up my regular routine of oatmeal for breakfast.  Yummmmmy!

Image result for celebrate

3.  Celebration!

Tonight we're going out to dinner and for drinks with some friends to celebrate his new job.  I cannot wait to have a fun night out!  I'm also super excited our kids get to see their favorite person in the world!

Image result for pull ups training pants

4.  Pull Ups

I'm moving my Little Man to the land of Pull Ups this weekend.  He's showing interest and wanting to be a big boy bathroom bandit.  I'm cool with it.  Let's do this.



5.  I'm ready to have some Easter Fun.

I think the kids and I will do some Eastery style things this weekend.  Our church is having the big children's Easter celebration on Sunday so its the perfect timing (and ok it is a week before the actual day...I get it).  I guess I'll be buying extra eggs and dye and all that fun stuff.  Are you doing any Easter fun?

If you're local to me and want to come to the Easter Celebration just let me know!  You can email or comment.

Image result for momfessionals




2 comments:

  1. Good for you making the most of your time, glad it worked out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That yogurt sounds awesome! I will have to put that on my grocery list! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!