Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday 5: Printable, Bedding, Burgers, Lemons & Time




I think this may be one fun weekend ahead....


Spring Prints from Darling Doodles
Via Darling Doodles Design

I love free printables - they are the simple way to add some festive cheer to your home for the holidays and seasons.  Since I'm a bird freak I adore this one!

Circo® Build It Bedding Set
Via Circo @ Target

No denying my Little Man is growing up!  We're probably going to move him into a big boy bed this weekend.  Mama is excited!  Since we're all things heavy equipment, I'm really hoping that my local Target has this set in stock!  How sweet!

lemon in water
Read This Post!

I am a lemon water drinker.  I have been drinking it for a very long time and the benefits are great.  Not only do I stay very hydrated but I also get some other awesome benefits (better skin, digestion, not over eating).  Simple stuff to make bigger health strides ---- that's the key!


Oh yeah the fifties and sixties are returning to the air temperature this weekend so we're going to grill, grill, grill!  Burgers on Saturday and Salmon on Sunday!  I'm excited, I love grilling season.


You may gripe about this but I simply LOVE it.  I'm a sunshine person.  I'm a summer person.  I love daylight and all things springing forwardish.  So let me just remind you like every other blogger on the face of the planet....set your clocks ahead one hour on Saturday before you go to Zzzzz.  (And take a nap in the afternoon crabby panties.)







2 comments:

  1. Girl, I am with you, I love sunshine!!! I just wish they wouldn't switch the time...My body does not like having to get use to it! and that comforter is precious! I love it! Have a blessed weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we could keep the same time all year long. I think Indiana does that....that would be awesome. I hope your weekend is blessed as well!!! Enjoy those sweet boys!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!