Monday, March 16, 2015

Around the Home








Happy Monday to you.  I'm trying to get back to the regular schedule after two days at the coast and summer time branded over my brain. Here are some things going on around the house....


1.  Big Boy Bed!

The Little Man has been in a "big boy bed" (aka twin size bed) for 8 nights.  It started off awesome.  It got a little bumpy.  It went back to awesome.

A couple Fridays back I posted a bedding set at Target that I wanted for him.  You may remember it.  Well folks, when I got to my local Target they didn't have it but they had the sheets.  So the total frugal-makes-more-sense-me said I should buy a plain comforter and jazz it up with fun sheets....thus I did (and by the way that was the same thing I did with the Diva's room too in December.)

Bedding all came from Target and is Circo brand.

We like it and we know it.



2.  Calahaln Cream

"So I'm from, a map dot, a stop sign, on backtop"

That's a Tim McGraw song, I know that because its cheesey.  

How does that tie into a bar of soap?  Well that soap just happens to be made here in my little map dot town by a fabulous lady that I just happen to call a friend.  

Here's the deal....she works in an elementary school by day, raises three gorgeous kids 24/7, and makes this amazing natural base goat milk soap on the side.  This stuff is fabulous.  

And this is not a biased opinion because if it didn't do this soapy, lathery, wonderful smelling thing I wouldn't be writing this.

Its creamy,  it makes your skin feel good, and I'm going to talk about it all week.  You can even order it and see just how awesome it is....

3.  Toaster Oven

Do you Cartwheel?  As in Target Cartwheel.  (It's cool ya'll I suck at gymnastic anything too)  As in save money.  I do and I'm so glad I do!  I have really scored some great deals with my Cartwheel App.

Since Christmas, I have really wanted another toaster oven.  I know....this girl is so lame.  Seriously, I cook a lot and sometimes the regular oven is total overkill for what I need to do.  I fell in love with toaster ovens in college.  I received another one a few years later and it really helped me survive the first kid!

Anyhoo, I mentioned this being one of my exciting things in last week's I Think Thoughts & Things Thursday post.   So there she is....ok that's a generic picture because I'm too lazy to go take one right now of my little hottie.



See ya tomorrow....Tasty Tuesday ya'll....back in action.  Have a great Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!