Monday, March 30, 2015

Around the Home: Easter Decor/Mom Fail













I had this great idea that I would decorate (like go crazy decorating) for Easter.  I figured since we didn't get into our house until right at Christmas I would divulge the kids in a Springy Easter Wonderland.  I had visions of decor.....
Via All You
Via Snowymoon.loveitsomuch.com
Ofdesign.net
organizinghomelife.com

Via Popsugar

Instead....I failed - epic failed.

I put out the TWO little decorations we have and kinda got lost in the chaos of life.  OK, OK I did put up some window clings and pick some buttercups but really I failed.

So I'm on a mission this week....I'm making it right to my kiddos.  We're going to craft and bake and cook and celebrate not just Easter but Spring in general.  The cool thing they both have in common is the promise of LIFE!  So you keep your bunny perfection and gorgeous porcelain eggs.....we're going to celebrate with lots of glue sticks and randomness.

Some cool ideas I have found:

  
Bling eggs found on Pinterest

 
Recycled Chic via Pinterest!

 
via craftsncoffee.com

From cometogetherkids.com


So show off your Easter Decor so I can swoon and wish I was a better mom....I really love to see it and share some cool craft ideas...we have Spring Break next week too....so yeah send 'em to me!



1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's awesome.=) My daughter's 17 months so I haven't been huge on decorating and crafts. That'll change next year, though!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!