Saturday, March 7, 2015

Prayer Challenge 3.5-3.8

Are you up for your challenge this weekend?  


Wait, I mean a challenge you've put yourself in, not exactly this one.  I know a lot of people are running 5 & 10K's today.  Some people are working on home projects (me kinda sorta) and maybe some others are doing other interesting things that my brain cannot think of right now.

I wish you well in whatever you are attempting and rocking at this weekend.

Here's the challenge.....

Saturday & Sunday at some point find yourself in prayers of thankfulness...

It can be as simple as being thankful for having the courage to attempt a run to amazing paint tools that eliminate the tricky spots (corners anyone?).  Maybe its the fact you see the buttercup buds are looking just about ready to bust open with yellow and white petals.  You could be thankful that the cold snap (talking to NC/SC) looks to be lifting for a while and we can have nice weather this weekend.  Maybe you're thankful for sleeping in on the weekends (don't share that with me....my human alarm clock has me up way too early).  Perhaps, you are thankful for human alarm clocks even though you'd love another hour of sleep.

Pray small prayers of thanks throughout the next two days.  You can even say them silently, with your eyes open!  

Have a beautiful weekend.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!