Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday 5




1.  My new bridal set.

When our daughter was 2 years old I basically lost my original wedding set to the Atlantic Ocean.  To make a long story short:  it wasn't sized and I have tiny fingers....my tiny child bolted for the ocean and I came back holding her but missing a ring.

Oops.

So for our 8th anniversary (post here) my husband surprised me with a beautiful new set.  I absolutely adore it.  Oh and it is my size (5) and will not be slipping into any water any time soon (knock on the proverbial wood...)


2.  Versace Cologne

I am so in love with the smell of this amazing stuff.  I found it a couple weeks ago.  We aren't really cologne/perfume people but when I picked up the tester for this stuff I was hands in the air praising Jesus saying I wanted to Baptize my husband in that good stuff.  So yeah he got a bottle for our anniversary.  He better wear some this weekend!

3.  My artist

Diva's picture was one of many picked to go to a little "gallery" style viewing for the school art program.  That place was jam packed and her hermit self couldn't handle it.  Yes, that's the picture I got of her.  Seconds after that picture she was in tears.  We left.  Anyone else have super shy kids?  I need some pointers.  I was shy at her age but not to the point I was in tears and retracted into a shell.

4.  Cheesecake

It is spring when I make a cheesecake.  I made one.  You can celebrate now.  LOL

5.  Wordless Wednesday

Was a shot of the book we are reading in our small group.  This is a powerful read that has had me laughing and crying and really evaluating and changing my journey.  #bethemessage

Image result for momfessionals friday favorites



2 comments:

  1. Love your daughter's picture!! And yes, you may make me a cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she's such a ray of sunshine in that shot! Okay let me call up FedEx to get that cheesecake to you!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!