Friday, March 13, 2015

Prayer Challenge 3.13

Ahhhhh Friday!  A day I can say almost everyone I know celebrates.  I have several friends who work all weekend at their jobs.  I'm not sure what day they celebrate as being the end of the week because they are on a constant work schedule.  I have the utmost respect for those who don't have a "Friday" to look forward to.  To have the drive and work ethic to make a six or seven day work week their norm while the rest of us celebrate having a few days off is quite the character trait.

On this Friday I challenge us to pray for respite.

Everyone has challenges in there life that can totally drain them.  Everyone can have a hard week or a bad week.  We're humans....it happens.  Life can get to us sometimes....the stay at home mamas, the nurses, truck drivers, linemen, assemblers, teachers, doctors, janitors, businessmen, preachers, retirees....

Life can bring challenges and no, we cannot run from those.  But we can pray for a time of respite so we can get the rest we need and rejuvenate to be stronger.

Have a weekend that allows you some time to take a break.  See you next week.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!