Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tasty Tuesday





There is this blog called Lovely Little Kitchen and her recipes are fab!

When I saw this.....


Sweet and moist with a light lemon flavor and a creamy, crumbly topping

I thought, "Daaaaaaaaaammmnnnn Gina!"

I know, I'm aging myself by using that term.

So I made it...oh my gosh...did I make it.  That is one of the best desserts I have ever baked and put in my mouth.  Its not killer sweet and a little piece is so filling.

If you're looking for something different to bake this season this is it guys.  Maybe for Easter!  Considering it is lemon and fresh and delicious I think it would fit your table perfectly.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Oh that looks amazing! I am for sure making it this weekend. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!