Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tasty Tuesday



Good morning (or afternoon)!  I hope you are all doing great on this Tasty Tuesday.  Today I wanted to deviate away from a main course meal and share with you an amazing appetizer slash side slash meal within itself.

With Spring just around the corner and Easter not too far away many of us will be looking at eating a little lighter (salads, yummy) and also looking for something to share at the table with friends and family.

OMG! I am hesitating to pin this because I am afraid someone will make it before I get to serve it for my event. I made it for my family just to try it and it is one of my new favorite things. It has "WOW" factor!
So delicious and so incredibly easy to make.  I watched her!
A couple weekends back when I spent time with my college bestie, she made a Pinterest find that was plain, simple and delicious.  It is a Pull Apart Party Loaf.

No, this isn't my recipe but it has been tried and tasted and I must say I cannot wait to make it myself.  Actually, if you get invited to my house or if you invite us over don't worry about making this, I'll just whip it up and bring it myself!


Visit the Land O Lakes Website for this scrumptious recipe.

(P.S.  This goes great with wine....)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!