Friday, August 1, 2014

Family {Planning}: Oh Hey Friday!

I love this link up....daaaaa best!



As if you didn't know already its been a big week around A Brownie World.  Let's have some fun with the Oh Hey Friday link up and review and share.  Shall we baby doll?



1.  The snip

We decided two were good {you know crumb crushers}.
The hubby had a problem fixed and also was neutered this week.
Is it kind of strange realizing that the days of having babies is behind me?
Kinda.
But like I said we're good ya'll.

2.  Passionate Mom Dare/Challenge




Today I begin this awesome dare!  Its a fresh month and the perfect time to start.  Why don't you do it too (that is if you actually have some kids....ha!)

3.  End of Summer Break To Do's


Our list is screaming at us to do a few more things on it.  I'm going to try to pack some fun stuff in before the school bell rings.  I've decided the trip to my alma mater is a for sure thing to do.


4.  Did I mention I did some blog planning?

I did a lot while in the waiting room on Tuesday!

August is going to be fun for the blog.  I'm getting my creative gloves back on and it involves old clothes and spray paint.  Oh and a lot of pie hole smashing.




5.  Family {Planning} means also having childcare.

We are so blessed to have the bestest babysitter ever for nights we go out.  Taylor is freakin' off the chain and our kids adore her.  Having a good sitter is a win, win, win.  The kids get a break, we get a break, and Taylor gets some money.  This weekend we're going to an adult birthday party so the babies will get to spend some time with their favorite teenager.  {And if you know my Diva then you know there is nothing more cool than a teenager....}


What are you into this weekend????






6 comments:

  1. Have a fun kids-free evening! And thanks for the tip on the Mom Dare, I hadn't heard of it before and somehow missed your post Tuesday about it.

    Can't wait to see what you've planned for the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a good babysitter is a lifesaver... I dont have one :(
    My mom comes around and babysits once a month so I guess thats better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope your once a month mom daycare is coming soon so you can enjoy some grown up time!

      Delete
  3. Snip snip!! No more babies. We are debating if that is in our near future also.
    Excited to see what fun new things you have planned for the month!!
    Thanks for linking up gal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter what a guy says its the best way to go! I mean we over do it with the whole 9 months...birth...nursing...being a mom thing!

      Delete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!