Saturday, August 16, 2014

Back To School Score!

This is the last week of summer break for my baby girl.  She enters first grade next week.  Ya know first grade is like real school....no more baby.  Nosiree she's a big kid for real now.  We're talking a kid who likes iCarly and the not so sweet cartoons.  She's jamming out to Taylor Swift and saying stuff like, "Ok I'm going to be the teenager and you're going to be the little kid."

I'm left going, huh?

Can I tell you I am truly blessed I have a child who loves school?  Seriously, she cried when it was out.  Then she found out she could attend a three week camp at her school and was thrilled to pieces.

This...from a kid whose parents hated school and wanted to leave early every chance they got and cried when summer break was over.

I guess its pointless to tell you that prepping for the school year isn't a toughie around here.

You know what else isn't a toughie?  Using Amazon to get awesome deals on your school needs.

I had a friend who battled the mall on a Back To School themed weekend.  I couldn't do it.  I'd be locked up for screaming at someone for being rude.  Two negatives make a positive right, Algebra teachers?

Right now Amazon is having some awesome deals for back to school....check them out. Thank me later!

4 comments:

  1. Smart for doing it online, I'm sure it saves a lot of hassle! Your daughter sounds too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No crowds, get good product information and reviews, and the shipping with Amazon is so wonderful! Love it. My little girl is a mess!!!

      Delete
  2. Hope you're enjoying your last bits of summer break, girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!