Friday, August 15, 2014

Oh Hey Friday! An EXPENSIVE Week


Momfessionals

Happy Friday, Loves!  Let's do this in the link up fashion we all are accustomed to....

Photo: Last night hashtag depressing
My darling spouse in the well hole...well the hole to the top of the defunct well.

1.  Water

Guess what?  Water wells can malfunction especially when their 90 some years old.
Guess what else?  Ours did on Sunday night.
I am lost without water.





2.  Signing up for County Water Services.

So we decided: Let's just go the cheaper (errr) route and sign up for county water.  They sent out a crew and  put a meter in and hook us to the line.  Then my dad came out and hooked the link to the house and we're be good to go.  Let's all vomit at the cost just paid out to the county $1650.00.  I didn't mistype that.  Yeah, I wanted to puke and puke and puke.  (Or at least make puke faces for a few days...years.)


3.   Water Changes Everything

By Tuesday afternoon we had water!  Oh how nice it is to have water.  I flushed the toilets!  I washed my hands!  Woo hoo!  Those are awesome things to do!  Next up...mopping!  Seriously?  I spent Tuesday night cleaning like a made woman.  After I finished up around 12:30 AM I realized that....I didn't need a lot of water for what I did.

So now I am Earth Mama!

Sorry guys my photo editing really blows on this one...you see what it is ok?


4.  Birthdays Ahead

This weekend we're just chilling out.  We had an invite to the beach but after spending two arms and three legs on water (I'm sick of typing the word as much as you are reading it) we'll be laying low around the house.  We'll also be prepping for the birthday party that will be going on next week.  (Do you smell birthday cake posts?)

5.  But in it all I know that...
God is in control . . . even when you don't like what is happening in some areas of life!


2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!