Friday, August 8, 2014

Oh Hey FRIDAY!



What a week.  I am so glad that most of it is over.  Let me tell you how stressed I have been this week...ok let me not tell you.  Really, you don't want to hear it.

So here are five.

This is where you get your hair done by Alisa!
Fabulous

1.  Time in the chair

The hair chair that is!  My hairdresser is the bomb and I really appreciate her.  She's a fun cat and she seriously helped me out (in more than one way) this week.  Thanks Lizzie.New Balance 590

2.  Favorite shoes

I pound pavement in the evenings.  I have two pair of shoes that I love.  New Balance is my shoe of choice and I have my old worn out pair that rocks out and my newer pair that rocked out until they shrunk.  I swear they shrunk.  No, I haven't washed them and I swear my feet haven't grown but they are killing my toes. The older pair have no grip and I can practically ice skate in them after 4 years of use! So off to Amazon I go to find some new ones.  What ya think about these?

3.  Filing Cabinet is in!

I got strong.  I tell you when I am stressing I get some crazy strength.  Ok, I didn't actually pick it up but I did some tilting, walking and major circus act style movements to get the thing inside.  I have a few more aesthetic things to do to it.  I love it.  I need to find my camera now.


4. Date Night Tuesday

My mom kept our kids on Tuesday night and we got to try the new "pub" in our little town.  Oh man was it good!  It is called O'Callahan's and it is really good!  I tried the Rachel (a girl's version of the reuben) mm mm mmmm!  I cannot wait to go back.

5. This quote:
{Inspiring Words collection: Quote #9}  Give God Your Worries, Rick Warren
Pin This!





2 comments:

  1. I am the worst at running shoes. I don't even own a proper pair right now!
    I can't wait to see the filing cabinet!
    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!