Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday Thankfulness

Thanking this Thursday...

Thankful for...

Photo: Perfect weather day!!!

Getting to spend time with my Little Man.
I had been so upset that I wouldn't be in regular work on August 19th.  This week I've figured out it's not the worst thing in the world and this is an opportunity I'm meant to have right now.  My Little Man and I have had loads of fun playing in the dirt and with tractors and singing E-I-E-I-O.

Another school year.
My Diva loves school so much.  She's a better kid at home when she's going to school.  I'm thrilled we're back to the books.  I feel like its going to be a great year.

Menu for a month.
Last weekend I made a menu for a full month.  Then we went shopping for it.  Yes, I'll still have to pick up odds and ends but the majority of the shopping was completed in one day.  You wouldn't believe it but it really takes a huge load off my shoulders.

Cooler days.
Fall is teasing us here in NC.  Its been cool in the mornings and nice to go out and walk and play in the yard.  I'm ready to plant some mums but I know I better hold off (90 this coming weekend so says the weather girl!).

Via
Jersey Belle.
Its a new show on Bravo.  I'm suckered in.  I enjoy it.  

The dog.

She's got up me and going before I had planned to be.  Had we not got her I would be asleep til 7 in the mornings and not peppy at 6:00 to go for a mile stroll.  It makes my whole day better.  Thanks Chipster.


Vet Friends.
That save me money.  Need I say more?  NO!

My husband.
He's just an all around great guy.  He's always got the kids and me in the forefront (ok 90% of the time...) I really adore that dude.


Sweet Frog.
If you don't have a Sweet Frogs then you're missing out.  On Tuesday they posted to their FB page they were having an after school scavenger hunt.  We were in the area so we went by to get a cup of yogurt.  Turns out no one had came in to find the hidden giftcards.  We found two and got extra punches on our punch card!  Awesome!

Can you think of one thing to share that you are thankful for today?




1 comment:

  1. I am thankful that my boys have had 3 great days at their new daycare!! HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!