Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Three Things Tuesday!

And it is time for another edition of Three Things Tuesday!


1.  I'm LOVIN' It!

What is the it?  It isn't McDonald's!  Its......FALL!  Oh my goodness guys the weather is pretty much on target for perfect this week!  I have thoroughly enjoyed coming home from work and going outside to feed my chickens and mess in the yard and clean out my car.  Seriously....love this season!

On Sunday, when fall officially birthed itself for 2013, I even put some blogs together while sitting on my porch.  How ahhhh-mazing is that?  Very!

The only thing that bums me out is how badly I am wanting coffee but how I am steering clear of it.  I have to have a splash of coffee with my cream and right now cream is out of the picture for this girl.

Bah humbug.


2.  Caffeine made me do it....but not right now.

As mentioned above I really want a cup of coffee.  I really want to use my Keurig.  I really want to hit up Dunkin Donuts before work.  But I'm not.  Since my dairy incident I'm like the helicopter parent of my gut.  Is that dairy six miles away?  STEER IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!  Seriously, I'm losing it.

I told myself to get some nondairy creamer and have at it.  Have I yet?  Negative.

I wonder if DD has nondairy creamer?  Hmm.  Anyone?

Is this not hilarious?  http://www.themetapicture.com


3.  Since I'm admitting to losing my brain....


I have decided to take my grandmother, who doesn't know me, who has dementia out to dinner on Thursday.  Um yeah.  So here is the back-story on that:  She doesn't cook (thank God) and she likes to go out (understandable).  Most evenings my mom finds her dressed up and ready to go out for dinner.  My extended family isn't known for going out every night for a meal.  I have heard from my aunt, uncle, and mother about how much she wants to go out to eat all the time.  I decided I would take her out.  Here's the deal:  I can understand how going crazy and being in the house 24/7 can make for a disaster (Alzheimer's or no Alzheimer's) so why not take her with me when I take my girl to dance on Thursday.

We'll have an hour give or take five minutes to grab a bite to eat.  No biggie right?  (Just so you know I hear you saying wrong and I see you rolling your eyes and I also saw that smirk...)  Ok so I know this will be challenging.  We'll have a time limit and that can be bad news but hey she's getting out of her house.

There are my three things.  What are yours? 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!