Wednesday, September 18, 2013

My Mental Break



Ahhh Tuesday fall hit our neck of the woods.  The air had a slight chill and the sky was between grey and blue.  I was very comfy in a long sleeve shirt and shorts.

I must say Tuesday morning was a blessing.  The kids were off to their fun times at school and care.  The hubby was at work.  I had thirty minutes before I needed to be at the preschool so I did something simply pleaurable!

I hit up Dunkin Donuts.

Over the past few weeks many of the blogs I love have been talking all things pumpkin.  With the fall truly just a shake of a lamb's tail away I decided to embrace the pumpkin of fall.

Pumpkin spice that is!

I sat quietly at a table with no baby, no big kid, nothing to take my attention and devoured a pumpkin muffin and a pumpkin spice coffee.  I'll admit it was a bit of shock to the system considering the high sugar levels of both.  But it was perfection.

It was a nice, relaxing moment of just me.  I don't get tons of those anymore but when I do I relish every single second.

So I want to challenge you - yes you you busy woman of life.  This week find thirty minutes of you time and do something just for yourself.  Soak it up and love it.

You deserve it.











No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!