Thursday, September 26, 2013

Beards

I think I may have mentioned before my feelings on beards.  I don't know exactly what has tipped this whole men and beards trend but at least it isn't women and beards.  Sometimes I think the blame lies on Duck Dynasty and then sometimes I blame Zac Brown and then sometimes I blame laziness.

I hate beards...personally.  Facial hair is all itchy, scratchy, and often ends up unkempt.  Boo.  The only people I allow beards on are Santa Claus and now Adam Levine.


I gotta admit I'm not a Maroon 5 fan.  I just don't much care for them.  I never really cared for this dude either.  At first he struck me as arrogant.  However, after checking out The Voice (NBC Mondays) this week I got to tell you....this man can rock a beard and look terrific doing it.  It just really made him look....well....good.  Kudos dude.  I will enjoy looking at you now.

Somebody who totally wrecks himself with a beard?  Yeah that dude below.


What the crap Don Draper er Jon Hamm.  His beard makes him look old and dirty and possibly Biblical.  I mean seriously home skillet this is not a good move for you.  When I saw him on the Emmy Awards I was like pass me a tissue this guy is going down the tube of heroin or some hallucinating delusion that this makes him attractive.

I just had to share that.  See ya'll later.  Demented Thursday will return next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! Let's connect!